Blue Ocean Robotics
Looking to raise € 600 000
Blue Ocean Robotics invests resources and capital into the exponentially growing robotics industry at large through a carefully selected portfolio of robotic projects. We incubate and take lead of the projects where we develop robotic products, commercialise and introduce the robots to the markets, and when the timing is right sell-, license- or spin-out the IPR, robots and related business-assets to new subsidiaries- or affiliated startup enterprises of ours (through equity/shares) or to existing companies in the market. After successful sell-, license- and spin-out Blue Ocean Robotics remains a closely interconnected strategic partner enabling synergies and leveraging from commercialisation, international sales and development of the next generation robots.
Blue Ocean Robotics is a creator of emerging robotic solutions, -enterprises & -markets
For more information, visit Blue Ocean Robotics.
- Amsterdam Innovation Award 2016. The prestigious award was given for the floor washing robot RA660 Navi, developed by Cleanfix and Blue Ocean Robotics.
- One of the finalists at the prestigious Uatomatica STARTUP WORLD Award 2016. The company with its UV-Disinfection Robot was amongst the winning solutions in the Service Robotics category.
- Opening of operations in Australia and Germany. Several sales partnerships were established in Mexico, Spain and Qatar.
- Nominated for an ”Innovation Lighthouse” award at the Knowledge Forum in Lithuania. The company was recognised for its influence to Lithuanian innovation ecosystem
- 3D Bin Picking System was announced. The Mini-Picker bin picking solution leads the industry in ROI and ease of deployment, and is applicable for machine loading small parts.
- Opening of operations in the United States with the second wave of expansion in 2016.